Monday, July 11, 2011

I love a good magazine.

I always take along a magazine on our weekend outings.
Thinking I might get a spare minute to sit down, by myself, relax,
 put my feet up, have an iced coffee, and dream of all the lovely projects
 I'd love to accomplish when I get home.
 I picked this one up at the grocery store along with ice and a
one day fishing permit.
 The fishing turned out to be really fun,
 so the magazine had to wait for the ride home, in the car,
listening to the Giants game, feet hanging out the window,
with a sunburned body.
Not complaining, just saying..........
 I don't know if this is a new publication or not
 but it has some adorable projects and
I have added a few of them to my "to do" list.

1 comment:

  1. ooohh looks like a wonderful good magazine for a weekend (or weekday) getaway. :o) thank you for the tip! glad the fishing was good...

    ReplyDelete