Thursday, October 20, 2011

M and Em Signs

My daughter, Emily

She is a bundle of creative energy and
always working on a crafty project.
This photo was taken at a scrapbooking retreat.

A couple of months ago Emily
 and her sister-in law
launched a new business.

When an old fence came
down during a remodeling project.
  M and Em Signs was born
Check them out.

One of our local morning news programs
came out to my house last week to
interview them about their crafty business.
With very little time to prepare
for the interview our family pitched in and
helped put their display together.
The camera crew arrived at 6:00 am and
as you can see, it was still dark out.


A fun morning, to say the least.


You would never have known this
was their first interview. They did great!






3 comments:

  1. . . . and they look beautiful for being up SO early! love the display! yippeeee to them and their cottage industry! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sweet words mom! I owe my creative ways to my parents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those signs. How very creative. Wonderful that you are so crafty. Our family is about a 50/50 mix. I am not one of the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete