Sunday, July 29, 2012

puppy proof

We added two puppies to our family last christmas so this year
our garden had to be puppy proofed. The handy hubs went to
work with the help of the grandkids and this is how it went.


Of course nothing is as easy as it sounds. First "we"
(and I use that term loosely) had
to remove the tree roots (lots of those).
Then to move the water lines.


Then the artistic talents of my husband
took over. At this point I usually stand back in awe
of what he is able to accomplish with materials we usually
have on hand.


How about a cute little gate to keep the digging dogs at bay!


And let the planting begin.


I'm so happy with the way it all came together.
Thank you Pat.



I said puppy proof....not hen proof.
That's another story.






2 comments:

  1. ooohh this is just perfect. such a pretty picture and amazing workmanship. love it!

    sherryW ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an attractive set up. I know how those chickens can be. Before we fenced ours off they were destroying my garden.

    ReplyDelete